Sunday, January 15, 2023

Oh, Hey! I'd Like To Reintroduce Myself

I abandoned this blog about 10 years ago.

    My life has changed considerably since the stayin' at home with kids days.  I am now the mother of two teenagers, have been married 18 years, own my own business, and know a lot more about life due to MANY lessons that I've learned over the course of the last decade.

    I've unpublished nearly all of the old posts that were here - as they are no longer relevant, or they were boring or just kind of cringey (you know, like when Facebook reminds you of the really dumb posts you wrote 13 years ago and you're like WHAT?!)

    The content will be different here now as I've resolved in my life to help people wherever I can.  I will share things on a lot of different topics - so the "Randomosity" title is still fitting - hence keeping the page rather than starting over.

    I am 842 days sober from alcohol as of the writing of this post and will use this platform in part to help inspire others to start or maintain their own journey of sobriety.  I've also got an anxiety disorder, have struggled with IBS for over 20 years, and most recently - I've been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after a series of unfortunate events that wrecked my mental health.  I'm here to make people feel like they are not alone.

    I am a work in progress and I have learned that writing is therapeutic for me, which is why this blog was started to begin with.

I hope you can find something here that resonates with you.

Love,

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice and keep it clean... :)